A quote has been sent to your e-mail!
Mobile Kitchen Type
Select the platform that best fits your need
Truck / Van
Pop Up Kitchen
Specify Platform Options
Shipping Container Pop up
Radiant char broiler, 4 burner, 60k BTU
Radiant char broiler, 6 burner, 90k BTU
Radiant char broiler, 8 burner, 120k BTU
Vertical broiler, 40k BTU
36" Heated Euro Display Case
18" Pizza Warmer, 4 tiers
Grab 'n Go Heated Display Case, 4 tiers
18" Heated Bowed Display
12V electric, countertop
4 burners, 128K BTU
2 burners, 64K BTU
5 burners, 160K BTU
Griddles 3/4" x 21" Depth
24" griddle manual, 60k BTU
36" griddle manual, 90k BTU
48" griddle manual, 120k BTU
24" wide, oven takes full size sheet pan
36" wide, 26.5" standard oven
Standard Depth, Gas, 70k BTU, 1 glass door (casters and racks are optional)
Bakery Depth, Gas, 90k BTU, 1 glass door (casters and racks are optional)
Stock Pot Stoves
18"height, 90k BTU
Beverage Display Cooler, 2 door, 528 cans / 240 bottles
7cu.ft, 1 door,
13cu.ft, 2 doors
16cu.ft, 2 doors
7cu.t, 1 door
7cu.ft, 8 pans, 1 shelve
13cu.ft, 12 pans, 2 shelves
16cu.ft, 16 pans, 2 shelves
8cu.ft, 2 tub holders, 2 storage tubs, 1/3 hp
14cu.ft, 4 tub holders, 6 storage tubs, 1/3 hp
20cu.ft, 6 tub holders, 10 storage tubs, 1/3 hp
2 drawer, 6.5 cu.ft
1 door, 16ft, 3 shelves
Flat Glass Sushi Display Case
(2) Side by Side 3400-Watt Dual Generators
Portable Inverter – 7000 Surge Watts, 5500 Rated Watts
Cummins Onan Gasoline TM Series QG 7000
Cummins Onan QD Quiet Diesel
Recreational BBQ Smoker
Revolving Rack Commercial BBQ Smoker
Brick Pizza Oven
Rocket Espresso R9 Automatic Espresso Machine
3 lb. Bulk Coffee Grinder
Venezia Espresso Grinder
Professional Shaved Ice Machine
Reverse Osmosis System
LED Light Box
LED Display / Screen
Eclipse 12V Powered Awning
A build out price (labor) is added to every truck, trailer, and container build. Below is what is included.
Basic Build Out Equipment:
1. (1) Venthood type 1 receive grease extracted by filters NFPA 96, NSF, ETL and UL710, 100% stainless, Filters are Stainless, With Fire Suppression
2. (1) RV roof mount A/C 15000 BTU
3. (1) Hood exterior exhaust vent fans with interior closeouts and a grease cup
1. (3) 120V extra outlets inside truck at locations agreed upon by customer.
2. (1) Duplex to power hot water heater and water pump.
3. (2) exterior lights to supply ample lighting at night events
4. (3) modern LED square interior overhead light.
5. 240/120 Volt 125 Amp breaker panel.
6. Ground Access SO 4 Wire.
7. Commercial conduit for all wire runs and electrical.
8. Wire in hot water heater and water pump to allow for instant hot water
9. Wire in power to exterior generator or out shore to power the entire truck.
1. 3 compartment sink & 1 hand wash sink (NSF).
2. 30 Gallon fresh water tank with refill feed.
3. 40 Gallon grey water tank with valve to dump dirty water.
4. Flojet 35psi water pump and 4-gallon hot water heater
5. ½” CPVC for water and 1 ½” pvc for drains to pipe in sinks and water tanks.
Interior Build Out:
1. Strip existing interior and prep for build out.
2. Reinforce roof structure with 1 ½ X 1 ½ square steel tubing.
3. Install two layers of foam insulation on all walls and ceiling to prevent extra heat.
4. Install special plywood over insulation and secure with stainless hardware.
5. Install stainless steel to all walls and ceiling.
6. Install Diamond Plate to floors and all closeouts.
7. Install and mount all kitchen equipment, storage and shelving.
8. Install 7’ Type 1 Hood with 6” canopy/ extractions fans and interior beauty closeouts.
1. Cut and frame out (1) 6’x3’ serving window to match truck.
2. Reinforce structure and install (2) 120 lb. shocks.
3. Install window latches and weather stripping to prevent leaks.
1. Copper gas lines with certified fittings
2. (3) Gas drops
3. (3) Gas shut off valves
4. Main exterior shut off valve
5. Custom exterior housing for gas tanks and connections
6. (1) 60lb RV type or underbody type with easy to fill port and a built in gauge, propane tanks built in steel structure for easy access
• The total purchase price of custom mobile kitchen “includes all applicable sales taxes including parts, materials, and labor.
• Tax, Title, and License is not included.
• Written contract and agreement will be E-Mailed or faxed to the buyer to explain the payment plan and terms and conditions.
• This offer valid for 14 days only or once it is signed
1 year warranty on parts and labor on the kitchen build out only.
All equipment comes with full manufacturer's warranty.