A quote has been sent to your e-mail!
Build Out Options
1. (3) 120V extra outlets inside unit at locations agreed upon by customer.
2. (1) Duplex to power hot water heater and water pump.
3. (2) exterior lights to supply ample lighting at night events
4. (3) modern LED square interior overhead light.
5. 240/120 Volt 125 Amp breaker panel.
6. Ground Access SO 4 Wire.
7. Commercial conduit for all wire runs and electrical.
8. Wire in hot water heater and water pump to allow for instant hot water
9. Wire in power to exterior generator or out shore to power the entire unit.
1. 3 compartment sink & 1 hand wash sink (NSF).
2. 30 Gallon fresh water tank with refill feed.
3. 40 Gallon grey water tank with valve to dump dirty water.
4. Flojet 35psi water pump and 4-gallon hot water heater
5. ½” CPVC for water and 1 ½” pvc for drains to pipe in sinks and water tanks.
Interior Build Out:
1. Strip existing interior and prep for build out.
2. Reinforce roof structure with 1 ½ X 1 ½ square steel tubing.
3. Install two layers of foam insulation on all walls and ceiling to prevent extra heat.
4. Install special plywood over insulation and secure with stainless hardware.
5. Install stainless steel to all walls and ceiling.
6. Install Diamond Plate to floors and all closeouts.
7. Install and mount all kitchen equipment, storage and shelving.
8. Install 7’ Type 1 Hood with 6” canopy/ extractions fans and interior beauty closeouts.
1. Copper gas lines with certified fittings
2. (3) Gas drops
3. (3) Gas shut off valves
4. Main exterior shut off valve
5. Custom exterior housing for gas tanks and connections
6. (1) 60lb RV type or underbody type with easy to fill port and a built in gauge, propane tanks built in steel structure for easy access
1. Reinforce structure and install (2) 120 lb. shocks.
2. Install window latches and weather stripping to prevent leaks.
Roof Mount AC
Normal Capacity, 15,000 BTU/Hour; Installation type: ducted or non ducted
High-performance motor and fan
Electrical rating- 115V AC, 60 Hz, 1 phase
Easy installation and maintenance
2 year protection plus warranty.
Venthood/ Fire Suppression package
10'x30" Concession Hood
4" Front / 18" Back
(1) Exhaust Fan HMEX28D
(1) Mounting Curb Concession Style 2"High
Stainless Steel Filters
Pre-Wired Light(s) (sent loose or Installed, must specify)
Stainless Grease Cup(s)
Hanging Brackets (sent loose or Installed, must specify)
Includes Pre-Piped Kidde Fire Suppression System
2 Year Warranty
Mobile Kitchen Type
Select the platform that best fits your need
Truck / Van
Pop Up Kitchen
Shipping Container Pop up
Radiant char broiler, 4 burner, 60k BTU
Radiant char broiler, 6 burner, 90k BTU
Radiant char broiler, 8 burner, 120k BTU
Vertical broiler, 40k BTU
36" Heated Euro Display Case
18" Pizza Warmer, 4 tiers
Grab 'n Go Heated Display Case, 4 tiers
18" Heated Bowed Display
12V electric, countertop
4 burners, 128K BTU
2 burners, 64K BTU
5 burners, 160K BTU
Griddles 3/4" x 21" Depth
24" griddle manual, 60k BTU
36" griddle manual, 90k BTU
48" griddle manual, 120k BTU
24" wide, oven takes full size sheet pan
36" wide, 26.5" standard oven
Standard Depth, Gas, 70k BTU, 1 glass door (casters and racks are optional)
Bakery Depth, Gas, 90k BTU, 1 glass door (casters and racks are optional)
Stock Pot Stoves
18"height, 90k BTU
Beverage Display Cooler, 2 door, 528 cans / 240 bottles
7cu.ft, 1 door,
13cu.ft, 2 doors
16cu.ft, 2 doors
7cu.t, 1 door
7cu.ft, 8 pans, 1 shelve
13cu.ft, 12 pans, 2 shelves
16cu.ft, 16 pans, 2 shelves
8cu.ft, 2 tub holders, 2 storage tubs, 1/3 hp
14cu.ft, 4 tub holders, 6 storage tubs, 1/3 hp
20cu.ft, 6 tub holders, 10 storage tubs, 1/3 hp
2 drawer, 6.5 cu.ft
1 door, 16ft, 3 shelves
Flat Glass Sushi Display Case
(2) Side by Side 3400-Watt Dual Generators
Portable Inverter – 7000 Surge Watts, 5500 Rated Watts
Cummins Onan Gasoline TM Series QG 7000
Cummins Onan QD Quiet Diesel
1. 50 AMP automatic transfer switch 120V/220V.
2. Custom remote start panel to start the generator inside the truck.
3. Fabricate custom double-layer insulated closet with built-in vents into the truck to house generator with a floor cut to run an exhaust system and the generator air intake.
4. Tap into external gas tank to fuel generator or add an external fuel tank with built-in gauge
5. Out shore twist-lock outdoor type power supply connection provided in 120V/220V up to 50 A.
Recreational BBQ Smoker
Revolving Rack Commercial BBQ Smoker
Brick Pizza Oven
Rocket Espresso R9 Automatic Espresso Machine
3 lb. Bulk Coffee Grinder
Venezia Espresso Grinder
Professional Shaved Ice Machine
Reverse Osmosis System
LED Light Box
LED Display / Screen
Eclipse 12V Powered Awning